Sunday 25 September 2011

Week 6 - 3D

PRACTICAL – Design Perspectives 


Based on your favourite 3D design, draft and label 2 variations in your blog 
Design 01: Design in a style that appeals to a community sports group 
Design 02: Design in a style that appeals to a fashion label 
Draft in your blog with hand drawings and notes 
Give each work a NAME and DESCRIPTION (max 50 words) 


Design 1 - Community Sports Group
Based on my 3D design for a tree wall art piece I thought about the idea of what else my tree design could represent. I was thinking of practical ideas in which my design could be used & displayed as and I thought about what a Sports Community would need. I came up an idea of designing something that a sports community could display their trophies on. 


I thought it would be something different other than displaying trophies in a cabinet. I made platforms on each branch for the trophies to be placed on. 

Trophy Tree design for Sports Community

 
This design is call a Trophy Tree


Design 2 - Fashion Label
Based on my 3D design I designed something that would appeal to a fashion label. I designed a tree that incorporates clothes hangers on it so that clothing can be hung from the tree. I thought this would be a creative way to display clothes in window display of a fashion label. I got the idea from jewellery tree's that i've seen in the past and thought why not display clothes using this idea as well.
Jewellery Tree




My design is call Hanging in Style
Hanging in Style

No comments:

Post a Comment